Remove this ad

malikc6.wildanimalelite

Lead

Oct 27 13 11:20 AM

Tags : :

http://en.ria.ru/world/20130905/183180312.html

Pretty decent account. I think that the average man fighting fully offensively could defeat a wolf or a large dog more often than not. However the that man that panics will be lunch which is often the case since humans tend to panic.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

pckts.animaluntamed

#1 [url]

Oct 27 13 8:06 PM

Absolutely, a human when pressed to fight for their lives, can be a formidable foe. We are capable of things that most animals can't do. Also, having usable thumbs is a huge advantage. We can grab hold, choke, bite, rip, etc.
We may not have all the weapons, but we still have enough to be a formidable omnivore, if we wanted to be.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Oct 29 13 5:48 AM

Pckts what do you think your animal max is? I think at the most I could take on a wolf but would be very injured after its over. I am 165 pounds and lift weights and do pushups and have 3 years of martial arts experience.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 31 13 2:21 AM

I could probably kill a wolf also, Malikc. I'm also 160 and I work our regularly. I usually do so push-ups, sit ups, lift weights, etc... .
  I completely agree with you guys. A human who's fighting for its life would be able to kill a wolf in a certain scenario. 

Your Signature...

Quote    Reply   

pckts.animaluntamed

#4 [url]

Oct 31 13 2:53 AM

I'm 240 lbs and I have been boxing and doing MMA since 03', I would think that any animal smaller than my self should not be able to kill me. Maybe after a fight, and if i were to not have any medical attention to close my wounds and disinfect them.
I would be willing to bet on a human who was willing to fight over any sized wolf or dog. Even if a dog bites you, they just hold and shake. Obviously causing damage, but if you really wanted to, you could use that to grab them and choke them out. I mean, there is a account of a 9 yr old boy putting a pit bull to sleep. http://thefightworkspodcast.com/2009/01/06/boy-rear-naked-choke-pit-bull-jiu-jitsu/

I think a good sized male human being could defeat every mammal predator aside from the following
Any sex Lion, Tiger, Bear (black bear or larger), Male Jaguar. That is really all I can think of, what do you guys think?

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 31 13 3:12 AM

I believe that a man who's running on pure adrenaline would be able to do things they usually wouldn't be able to do. Yes, all Big Cats can kill the average male human, but so can gorillas and chimpanzees.  Also, I would disagree with your statement that a man can kill the average oversized dog. For example, in a fight to to death, I would place my bet on a rottweiler or pitbull over the average man. Like there's numerous accounts of people being killed by these dogs. However, an in shape human would stand a better chance than an out of shape human.  I also believe that a human can easily kill an anaconda or any large constrictor.  Feel free to disagree or agree with any of my statements. 

Your Signature...

Quote    Reply   

pckts.animaluntamed

#7 [url]

Oct 31 13 8:00 PM

If a anaconda wanted to kill a man, or any 15' or larger constrictor wanted you dead, I think we would be dead. All i ever see when people are tangling with snakes, is them say "man that thing is strong" and they always need help. I certainly would not want a larger constrictor to get a hold of me.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Nov 3 13 4:05 AM

I think the average man's animal max is a alpha grey wolf about his size and or weight. He would probably die after the fight is over, or be severely injured. This is of course if he has any wrestling experience since the only way to effectively defeat a wolf or large dog is to wrestle them. Punching is risky for obvious reasons. Kicking could work but its more about keeping the predator at bay.

I do think that a strong fit man with wrestling experience could probably defeat a cougar, but its hard for me to say that because of those claws. I can see it happening but the amount of damage the man would take would be horrific. You see, you could fight a wolf and not have to worry so much about its claws since its not very effective in fights. Its primary weapon is its mouth. If you wrestle it to the ground and manage to get it in some type of hold, then you are fine. However with a cougar, if you were to wrestle it down, you are going to get sliced up in the process. Even if the cougar were in a submission hold, it wouldn't have to force its way out using strength, but by claws alone. Don't forget its back legs which could disembowel your torso. You would bleed out or wouldn't be able to handle the trauma and shock. Most humans can't take trauma too well unless overcame with adrenaline or on some type of drug.

You jump on a cougar's back (if you're fast enough) and get it in a head lock. It could just slash at your arm. Either you let go and get mauled or put the cougar to sleep (or kill it) and likely have to get your arm amputated. This example was based off of an actual fight between an old man and a leopard. The man strangled it too death, but he had to get his thumb amputated.

A cougar would kill a man more often than not, but if these were circumstances were both of them were fighting head on and using everything they had, I think the cougar would badly injured (the man in desperation may gouge out the cougar's eyes or punch the nose several times, or pull off an ear, or even attack the groin of the cougar or all of the above.) But more likely than not, a cougar will flee from a man if he is willing to fight hard.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#9 [url]

Nov 3 13 4:10 AM

For the record, choking these animals seem to be a good attack mechanism. There are several reports of people killing wolves and a few reports of people strangling cougars. They get slashed up, but the job is done in the end. Even bears get choked out.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1946&dat=19790929&id=oVsxAAAAIBAJ&sjid=eaQFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1133,5042913

http://metro.co.uk/2013/05/27/shepherd-kills-brown-bear-with-his-bare-hands-after-squeezing-its-throat-3810110/

I know what I'm going to do if I get attacked!

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Nov 3 13 6:49 AM

pckts wrote:
If a anaconda wanted to kill a man, or any 15' or larger constrictor wanted you dead, I think we would be dead. All i ever see when people are tangling with snakes, is them say "man that thing is strong" and they always need help. I certainly would not want a larger constrictor to get a hold of me.

I agree.

Your Text Signature ...

Quote    Reply   

pckts.animaluntamed

#13 [url]

Nov 6 13 11:57 PM

malikc6 wrote:
If a big snake like a constrictor attacked a man, I could see the man going for the most vulnerable area of the snake. The eyes. Gouge out the eyes.

There is a BIG "if" though.
You would have to be lucky to have your arms free if you where being constricted and you would probably be scrambling to get any sort of relief so you can breath?

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Dec 1 13 2:26 AM

Damn haven't been here in a while. Very true. Fear is what really kills the human. In theory, the average man could defeat most dog species one on one in a fight to the finish, but he could only do so if he fights hard with no fear of injury or death. He would have to not panic or run away. Humans are naturally afraid to get cut or bitten, and when attacked by an animal, will usually panic and basically respond like prey. Flailing around and trying to cover certain areas to not get bit.
But lets say a man is confronted by a hostile grey wolf and it runs at him. However the man doesn't run and gets into his combat stance. The wolf attacks but the man doesn't show any emotion and fights back hard. Because he won't panic, he may try to gouge the wolf's eyes, or pull an ear off, or try to get it in some type of submission hold. I think he will win because he is thinking and finding weaknesses that he can exploit without panicking. Even if the man is defeated, the predator isn't going to be leaving without a scratch.

I have a dog named mini and she weighs only 22 pounds and is a miniature Doxone and this Halloween, a man with his kid came to my house for the whole trick or treat thing, and my grandma was about to give him and his kid the candy, and my little dog comes out of nowhere and starts barking at both the man and the child. The kid cried and when the dad tried to comfort his kid, my dog bared his teeth at him and started snarling. He started to shake a bit when he saw her teeth.
When I lived in San Diego, I found my friend Demontauz climbing up my fence crying in fear because my dog chased after him snapping her jaws. A similar situation happened when my sister's friend came in our house but mini instantly chased her until she jumped on top of my sister's bed.

Another example is mice. A man will freak out if he sees a mouse on him or something.
The point is, is that humans have a natural fear of being bitten and or scratched by animals.

I have a dog weighing only 20 pounds and she is a

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help